May 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm
May 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Performance is 1h 15 min without intermission
Stone Hill Theatrical Foundation
40 Spring Wish Lane, Flint Hill, VA
Edward Gero, actor
Daniel Schnyder, saxophone/composer
David Taylor, bass trombone
Joseph Horowitz, librettist/producer
PostClassical Ensemble conducted by Angel Gil-Ordóñez
Daniel Schnyder: Two Duos for Saxophone and Bass Trombone
Igor Stravinsky: A Soldier’s Tale
Adapted for PCE by Joseph Horowitz (premiere)
Daniel Schnyder: Berlin Suite 1920
Tickets: $20 per person
Per Virginia’s COVID guidelines, attendance is limited to 100 individuals as of April 1, 2021
This is an outdoor performance. General seating will be provided in designated areas on the grounds. Feel free to bring blankets, picnics, coolers, and lawn chairs. The grounds will be open 2 hours before the performance. Free on-site parking is available.
Rain Date: We will update the PCE website, Facebook page and send an email to ticket buyers about weather-related delays or cancellations. A rain date will be announced at that time. If the performance is rescheduled, ticket buyers will have the option to refund their ticket or use it toward the new date.
Your Health and Safety Is A Priority
In an effort to keep attendees and performers healthy and safe, PostClassical Ensemble (PCE) is following COVID-19 Safety Plans and Protocols, in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of the performance or leading up to the performance, please email us at email@example.com and we will happily refund your ticket and wish you a speedy recovery.
- We request that everyone follow social distancing guidelines and remain a distance of at least 6 feet between themselves and others not within their group or pod.
- Wear a mask and practice social distancing in all general public areas or while waiting in line for bathrooms or food.
- CDC recommends frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and use of hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- PCE will adhere to applicable federal, state, local, and venue guidelines on capacity limits, which at this time limit the number of people gathered to 100.
Our sincere wish is for everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience at Stone Hill with PostClassical Ensemble!